Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Been a 'Busy' Week


I finally got all my shipping caught up...
working on some new pieces for the shop
including
1000 Markets and Artfire.

In the meantime, I'm also trying
to get some products designed
for Zazzle

... while working on a commission painting
which is similar to a piece that I
had in a local gallery almost a year ago.

How nice that the buyer remembered my
painting, tracked down the gallery owner
(who had to close the gallery because of the economy)
and asked specifically for that piece.
Luckily the gallery owner had kept everything she
had in the gallery on disc...so she was able
to verify which piece the buyer was talking about.

1 comment:

The Words Crafter said...

wow, I'm impressed! did you clone yourself? btw: I checked out the stuff in your other shops and now I have more items to add to my wish list....love the "Keep Calm and Wander On"...