Friday, May 7, 2010

Updates and Coming Soon

All April purchases have 
"finally"
been shipped...or are in the process
of being shipped.

I just hate getting behind on shipping.
Every time I think I have my shipping problems 'solved'
a new problem seems to pop up...
does the 'universe' know how 'crazy' this makes me?

But..anyway...I'm caught up -- ALMOST!!
And that's a good thing!

I'm working on some new special orders for a couple
lovely ladies...
and I'm also working on a series of
digital illustrations based on the stories and poems of
Edgar Allan Poe.
I'm holding this to list, when I have
the first 3 or 4 completed.

I've also begun a new series of
11" x 14"
Alice in Wonderland
paintings.

4 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

You must be breathing a huge sigh of relief to be caught up on all your shipping. Have fun with all the custom pieces and new works that you're doing.

Happy Mothers Day for this weekend too. :0)

BlacknickSculpture said...

Glad to hear you've almost caught up on shipping your orders.

I'll be looking forward to see your Poe inspired artwork!

The Words Crafter said...

ooooooo!!! Sounds interesting...also sounds like you've cleared out a lot of weeds! Happy Mother's Day!

Creepie Cuties said...

I can't wait to see these new pieces of yours :D