Monday, May 3, 2010

In the Weeds

Back 'in the day'
when I worked in restaurants,
we had a term
"in the weeds"...
which pretty much meant..
we were 'buried' with orders
and the food wasn't coming up as fast
as the customers orders were going in.

Well...I'm 'in the weeds'...
so
I'll be spending the week
getting ALL of my orders filled and shipped out!

I took on more special 'requests' than I
normally do, over the past two weeks...
which put me a bit behind...
so..the only new pieces
I'll be creating this week
will be 'special' request pieces.
I've got a LOT of shipping
to do...and I'm a little OCD about getting
behind.

Hopefully...I'll be 
'back on track'
by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

It's great that you're so busy, hopefully you'll be able to get on top of things without getting too stressed. Have a great week.

The Words Crafter said...

I've learned a new phrase, thanks! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come...lots and lots of orders...maybe the house fairies will show up and help! Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I was amused, whilst watching 'Top Chef Masters' the other night...one of the chef's used the phrase "in the weeds"..so it must still be relevant today:)