Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Extending the Sale...

So...
since I was without internet
all week-end...
and there's a 'chance' it could
go out again...
with all the wind...
I decided to extend my Etsy Shop Sale
until later in the week.

I got so backed up on everything...
plus I NEED to finish the commission painting
I'm working on
(yes...I should have finished it while
cable was down...)
it's just that
I have a 'certain' way I work on things...
and if something is out of sync...I tend to
obsess about it...and consequently...I don't get anything
else done.

Anyway...with everything I have to do first...
it will probably be Wednesday or Thursday
before I can put the regular prices
back on the items...
in the meantime...anything new that gets
listed...
will be listed at the 'sale' price.

No comments: