2. Started my series of 'Notorious' characters
3. I learned "the hard way" to stay on top of my Etsy Shop....hoping that will be improved in 2014.
A couple of things I have planned for 2014...
1. Another two panel 'Alice in Wonderland' themed painting.
2. My first two panel 'Wizard of Oz' themed painting.
3. Some new 'Notorious characters'
4. Keeping my Etsy Shop 'relevant' to Etsy search....and new pieces coming shortly after the New Year.
I will do a better job of blogging and posting on FB as well!!
Every year I try to have something 'different' in my Shop(s)
especially for Christmas.
A few years ago I did this Snowman ornament, along with
some Santas, other Snowmen and a couple of Carolers.
I also offered them at local art and craft shows I
went to and sold out.
I had a handful of these pieces, unpainted, and decided
to finish them up and get them into one of my shops.
Since there's only 8 of them, I will probably list them
in my Rustic Goth Etsy Shop
at some point in the next couple of days.