Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking Ahead






I've been so busy working on some new pieces
for the New Year.
I'm hoping to have 12 new Steampunk Prints
and 12 new Tree Art Prints
ready by the 1st.
I may start listing the pieces
earlier...though.

Jaime got me a bunch of new canvas and some new paints
for Christmas...
I won't actually be able to get started on new paintings
until after the 1st...but
I'll have some new paintings shortly after.
I plan on painting a lot more abstract and contemporary
tree art and nature paintings
and only a handful of character pieces.


A few changes to the way I will be doing things
beginning in 2012...
I will sign the 5x7 and 8x10 prints only on request but,
I will continue to sign, date and number
the Large Limited Edition prints.

I've already combined the 5x7 and 8x10 prints into one section
in my Shop
and I will list the new Collections in separate sections.

I will begin ending the items in the Clearance Sale Section
today through New Year's Eve. Prices
have been lowered again...
in case anyone is
interested.
With family activities this week-end...I want to have
as many of these items cleared as possible
by New Year's Eve.

No comments: