Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season.
Things have been pretty busy at my house...
I managed to get all packages that were purchased prior to the 21st
in the mail and on their way..
hopefully in time for Christmas.
Now I need to get busy and get the rest of the orders
packaged and mailed.

My youngest son, moved to North Dakota right before Christmas last year...
surprised me by showing up at my door early morning Christmas Eve.
So all six kids were home for Christmas this year...
but we ended up having to call 911 Christmas night
because my poor 'baby' got so sick he threw up for two hours straight.
He had to go to the E.R. and get two units of fluid.

He's fine now...but I've been a little 'squishy'...so I'm taking the
day to just kind of stay put...

I should be printing and packing...but I'll have to wait and do that tomorrow.

My 'Guardians of Everlast' iPhone cases on Zazzle
were a big hit over the Holiday Season...
I was very pleased at how many of those were sold..
and they are continuing to sell:)

All in all...I've had a wonderful Christmas
and really looking forward to the New Year...
I'll be listing a lot of new pieces come January...
several new digital Steampunk pieces
will be previewed in my next post.

3 comments:

Yasmeen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Sorry you all are feeling sick. That is a lovely iphone case.
Looking forward to see more work in the coming year.

Happy New Years!

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Thank you Kelly!
We are all feeling better now...and I have mixed feelings about the rest of the week.
I don't want it to be over too quickly...as my son has to go to work in North Dakota on Monday.....but I'm anxious to paint some new paintings.
So...I'll just enjoy the 'moment' for the time being:)

Happy New Year to you too:)