Friday, July 16, 2010

Wished I Could Get Better Photos....


I have a pretty good camera....
it's a Panasonic 7.2 Megapixels.
It tends to get all the flaws and imperfections
almost unseen by the naked eye...
but the photos of my paintings always look so 'washed' out.

So...it's not the camera...it's the 'photographer'.

I've yet to get a really good photo of any of my
fairytale paintings...and even most of my carnival pieces
are much more vibrant than I'm able to capture with pics.

I'd love to find an 
easy-to-follow video somewhere online..
that might help.

I've seen ones that look a lot like a visit to a professional studio...
with huge lights and backdrops...etc...
I'm just not sure where I'd fit all that equipment into my little house...
and how I would find the funding to purchase it all:)


3 comments:

Daph said...

Oh!!! I LOVE it
earthdancedaph.blogspot.com

The Words Crafter said...

Still, gotta love these. They're such a fun mix of whimsy, darkness, fairy, and other world-ness. My camera has moments when I won't, for anything, take a decent picture. Then, other times, it's fantastic. I think I just need to figure it out more...good luck with yours.

ArtformTheHeart* said...

Beautiful paintings, even if we're not seeing it in it's full vibrancy.