Monday, July 12, 2010

Shipping Problems.....Again


I am not sure why I have so many problems
with my International packages.
I recently refunded an international buyers purchase...
because she has never received it.
When I check the customs number in USPS tracking...it tells me
the package was 'accepted' by my post office...
2 MONTHS ago.

I've checked other international packages and almost all of them
tell me the SAME thing.
So there's no way to know who has received their international packages
and who hasn't....except on the RARE occasion that they update
the information and indicate when the package was delivered.

Now it seems I'm running into some of the same problems with
my US deliveries.
I discovered...through feedback...that someone who purchased
something a month ago...and lives in NY...has never received her items.
ALL of the other packages that were sent the same day...received their items 
3 or 4 days later.

I know there is talk that the post office is 'downsizing' some of our
local branches...and my branch is scheduled to close
at some point this year.
I don't usually think anyone is purposely doing something wrong...
but..
I can't figure out why some packages are reaching 
their destination without any problems
while others are somehow...
'lost in space'.

If any of my readers are 'waiting' for an overdue package...
please contact me at
RusticGoth@yahoo.com
to let me know.

4 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Urgh what a nightmare, have you tried talking to your post office manager telling them what's happening? Hope whatever the problem is you're able to get it solved.

The Words Crafter said...

Wow, that sounds terrible. I am usually suspicious and my husband has to reign me in...I have something for you over on my blog....it might make you at least smile...I really hope it works out and you find out what's going on. I, too, think you should talk to the manager. That's too many packages....see? suspicion...

cArLa said...

how horrible! i hope you find a solution soon... i agree with the words crafter, it's quite suspicious for it to happen to so many of your packages. sending you lots of *hugs*...

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Turns out I'm having some problems in the US as well.
But..some of the packages sent out at the same time ARE arriving okay...others are not...I am totally 'Baffled'.
But..it does always end up costing me so much money in the long run..I hope it doesn't mean I'll end up having to send everything by Priority Mail.