Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Week-ends....

I got this photo of
Branched Oak Lake from the internet...
the photographer kindly posted a link,
with permission for others to post on their blogs or forums..
I thought that was very nice of him.

I do have photos of the lake...but they're on my phone
and I have NO IDEA how to get them off.
My daughter in law took the photos...
(I have no idea how to take photos with my phone either)...
and I guess I'll have to have her show me how to get them
from my phone to my computer.

It's taken me a while to be able to relax and enjoy my
week-ends...(I'm a bit of a work-a-holic)
but now I find that they are simply WONDERFUL.
I tend to come up with a lot of 'ideas' during the week-end...
so I'm beginning to use my 'trusty' little idea journal to capture them.
Otherwise...I tend to lose them.



2 comments:

cArLa said...

i agree, i always come up with an idea and forget it the next minute... i've been able to keep track of them now with my memo pad on my phone. definitely worth it! enjoy your weekend! xoxo

The Words Crafter said...

I'm glad you've found a way to enjoy your time. I need more discipline if I'm going to use a journal. I tend to write on scraps of paper and put them in my purse...where I might find them a week later. I also write on the back of my hand but Assistant Director gets me for it. Have a great week!