Thursday, June 26, 2008

On second thought...

I have just listed this piece..'In the Fields of Innocents' is what I decided as an appropriate title.

But, on second thought and after some 'tepid feedback' from family members...I may not list 'The Girl Without Hands'.
I did an oil painting of this same fairy tale last year...but everyone thinks this piece is a little more macabre than is my style...so I'm having some second thoughts.

I think I will, at least, hold off and see how I feel about the piece in a couple of days or so.

5 comments:

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Thanks for your comment...but, I prefer keeping my topic as is. It isn't meant to be a 'forum' for general topics of conversation.
Thanks tho' for your input.

Carrie said...

That's not a real blog comment, that's just a spammer hoping you'll click on their Lotto site. I'd remove the comment if I were you.

Love your artwork!!

Carrie

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Carrie...
Thanks so much for enlightening me! I will do that right away!!
I appreciate you letting me know and for the lovely compliment! Thanks again!
Charlene

Judypatooote said...

This is one of my favorites... and the title is perfect....

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Thanks so much Judy...it is one of my favorites too! It speaks 'volumes' to me...even if I don't sell even one print..