Monday, June 2, 2008

A Few Notes....


This is something new in Jaime's "Bellatrix Art Etsy Shop" I'm sharing it here because I think it is a gorgeous piece...especially in person. She has a few other pendants in her shop...these are the first pieces she has offered beyond the paintings and prints.
We will be working together on some new projects in the coming weeks. Stay 'tuned' to find out what those are.
I have a pair of turtle doves that live somewhere close by....I often see them sitting on my backyard fence...it's a little like having pets. Since I can't have them inside....my landlord is dead set against pets....I bought some wild birdseed...so I can feel some connection with them.
I also spotted my hummingbird feeder perched high on a shelf in my basement and found the packaged nectar. I'm thinking I'll have the grandbabies help me clean the feeder tomorrow and see if we can't get it set up somewhere out back.

No comments: