Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I spent the evening...

...reading blogs. There are a lot of good ones out there. I wished I had the time to read even more of them. I tend to get too 'involved' with the ones I really like and it takes the time from the new one's I run across. So, I bookmark those to read later...and I do!

I know I should be working...but, seriously...everyone needs to take some time to relax every now and then. Certainly, I'll have to work twice as hard today..but, well...that's okay!

Here's a couple of 'gems' I've recently found:

Maddie and Mommy -- check out the fried green tomatoes.

Stiletto Heights -- kept my interest.

Now...I'm off to get myself busy! I've got packing and shipping to do...before I fall behind!


Oh yeah...I did take the time to make a new banner for this blog! I rather like it....

No comments: