Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am moved..up...and 'in business'

Well, actually I was 'mostly' moved a week ago...I just hadn't had the opportunity to get up into the studio and get everything unpacked and organized.
While the studio was in the basement I turned the kitchen/ dining area into my studio...excellent counter space..cupboard space..big sink....really nice! Then I used about half of the 'living room' area for office/ shipping. The rest for drying space/ box storage..etc.

Now I have one separate room for office/ print center/ packing and shipping. The larger room is my studio (right next to the bathroom - for the sink) and I have a little sewing center in a little corner...with space for the grandkids to play (while I work)...set up tables for different projects..etc.

I think it's going to work out just fine!

No comments: