Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting Ready for Fall


Our first show of the season is coming up in 10 days...
so we've been busy painting new art covers..
working on some Scrabble Tile pendants
(something we've never offered before)
and re-designing new bookmarks.

These are all Brand New to the local Shows
so we're hoping they are good sellers for us!

I finally got All of my Shipping caught up only to discover
that the items from one shipment isn't arriving to my collectors...
my son mailed them from the University Book Store postal store (huh??)

I told him to check with them today to make sure they actually sent them....
I guess I'm re-learning the old saying...
"If you want something done 'right'...you've got to do it yourself."

Bless his heart...he meant well...I just can't afford these kinds of  lessons.

3 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Yikes! Hopefully, it will all work out. I'm very excited for you about your fall showings. I hope you are overwhelmed with orders and purchases. Then, you can get a new printer! You could even get really really famous. Then, you could buy a house and a car and have a pet....and I could tell people, "Yeah, I have one of her original paintings...." and people will envy me:)

Ten days, wow, that'll be kind of like tomorrow the way time flies! Take a deep breath!

Moon Art Design said...

I like the idea about scrabble pieces!! You should remake the letters for purchase and people could use them with their scrabble game... Is that what your doing??

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Moonart...we do use real scrabble tiles...but by the time we apply all the 'hardware' they can't be used to play with...but they do make good 'conversation' pieces.