Friday, September 17, 2010

First Show of the Season

Everything that we can possibly get ready
for the Festival is done...
We've got a ton of checkbook covers,
notepad covers,
journal covers and a few composition book covers.
Scrabble tile pendants and button magnet pendants.

We'll also be taking some mini prints, regular sized prints and
bookmarks.

We aren't taking any paintings to this show...since it's an hour
away and we don't have room for the backboards..

But...I'll probably be listing
pendants and new art covers in the Shop
early next week...
if I have anything left:)

5 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Sounds like you've been busy. Have fun.

Kathryn Dyche said...

Sounds like you've been busy. Have fun.

The Words Crafter said...

Sounds like you borrowed a few of Santa's elves! How else could you have possibly gotten so much done?!!

I hope it's a gigantic success. And I can't wait to see what shows up in the shop. My shopping has been curtailed with getting new glasses and other things. But I'm squirreling away....

Have a great time!

BlacknickSculpture said...

Best of luck at the festival! I hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes :)