Friday, September 10, 2010

A Couple New Paintings in the Shop


"The Heart Will Follow"




"Friends of Mine"

I got a couple new 11" x 14" paintings done and listed in
the Shop earlier this week.

I've been so busy trying to get the Art Covers and other
small items ready for the
Applejack Festival September 18th and 19th.

We hadn't planned to do this festival since it's out of town
and starts really early in the morning...
but my oldest daughter works with the gal who
is running the show and she knows our work and talked us
into doing it.

My husband and I did the festival some years ago
and it was pretty good then so we thought...
what the heck...
let's give it a go!

I did a batch of  'rustic'  covers that I think will appeal
to pretty much everyone...as well as quite a few
of my Rustic Goth pieces.
We're hoping we have
'something for everyone'!


3 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

I'm sure it's going to be a massive hit!!!! I really like the two new paintings, too. What an impression you have made-the lady wants you back! Wow! Good luck, get some rest, and knock their socks off!

BlacknickSculpture said...

I like your two new paintings! You definitely captured that aloof look cats can have. Best of luck at the festival!

Kathryn Dyche said...

Have fun at the festival, I'm sure you'll do great. Love the new pieces.