Friday, September 3, 2010

ALL Caught UP


I'm all caught up on Shipping and Commissioned Paintings and I'm
having a Week-End
Buy 2 Standard Sized Prints...Get 2 Prints Free
in the Etsy Shop.

My Standard Sized (5"x7" or 8"x10") Prints
have all been discounted 25%
for the Fall Season....
so my buy 2..Get 2 is a really good Sale.
I'm quite pleased with myself.

NOW...I'm gearing up for the Fall Shows.
We've added a new show, 
the Applejack Festival.
It's in Nebraska City over the week-end of
September 18th and 19th,
so we don't have a lot of time to get everything ready
that we want to take.

The girls and I will be spending the week-end getting
as much done as we can.

I plan on painting a few art covers with 'apple' themes...
we'd like to take some new mirrors and pendants...
a few paintings...
and our new design bookmarks.
These will have ribbons attached to them...to make them look
more like bookmarks.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Cool deals! I like your work, it's very well done. Are you going to be at Art Basel this year? I was lucky enough to save up enough money to book a trip there this year, and I found some great deals at this site.

Kathryn Dyche said...

Congratulations on getting caught up, good luck at the shows, you'll do great.