Friday, September 24, 2010

A busy week and a few new things in the Shop.


Wow....I'm 'gone' for a week and the whole
'blogger' thing has changed!

It's been such a busy week for me...
but I did manage to
get a few of the Scrabble Tile pendants...
something new for me...
listed in my Shop.

I've been working on things for the next show...
October 9th...
and for most of the week thought I only
had one week...
turns out I had 2.

Ah well....lost my cable/ internet for a day...AGAIN!
According to the guy who came out this time...
because the cable wire runs through the branches
of 2 trees in my back yard...
I can either have a tree trimmer come out
and cut the branches...
or put up with losing my cable from time to time.
I told him I thought it odd that I had very few problems
the first 3 and a half years I've lived here...
but have lost everything
4 times in the past 3 and a half Months...
he just shrugged...

I've done a few new paintings...
even though I originally planned to save them
for the shows...
I decided to go ahead and put them
in the Shop for now.
About half of them don't have any characters in them...
but I do like them anyway!


2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Sounds like you've been crazy bus. Hope you're having fun at the craft events.

The Words Crafter said...

I know what you mean, it's been crazy here, too. I want to get over to etsy and look at your new stuff. Making a list and checking it twice...for husband to see :)

Hope you get all your internet woes behind you soon. And good luck on the upcoming show!