Monday, August 2, 2010

My scheduled Posts aren't always posting...


The one thing about blogging...with my schedule...that I've always
liked..
the ability to schedule some of my posts.

Here the past month or so...
I've had, at least, one post each
week that doesn't post...
instead it just says 'draft'.

I don't really know what the problem is...but I was going to
'announce' my week-end sale on Friday...
then on Saturday noticed it didn't post...it saved as a 'draft'...
so I ended up having to move it to Sunday
as a 'last day of sale' post instead.

Drats...I guess I'm going to need to check it
every day after all!!


2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Uuurgh that sounds like a nightmare glitch, hopefully someone can shed some light on it for you.

The Words Crafter said...

From what I understand, people all over the place are having a variety of issues....I hope that it gets straightened out soon!