Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cutting Back


At some point...in the coming days/weeks...
I will be cutting my blog posts back to...
every 'other' day.

While I do schedule a lot of my posts....
I don't always have a lot to 
'talk' about...
I guess that comes from my limited access
to things in the 'outside' world.

Since I've 'made up my mind' that I want to
make some "serious" efforts towards art licensing and obtaining an agent...
I've got to grab that time from other sources...
one being my blogs.

We'll see how that works out for me...
On another note...
tomorrow's 'Wordless Wednesday' will also
be the last of those...
at least for a while.

I am featuring one piece by each of the 
'original' family group of artists that
started out on eBay in 2004/05.




2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

You have to do what is right for you and your business, blogging definitely takes up a lot of time. Good luck with your liencing ventures . . . what a great new avenue to explore.

The Words Crafter said...

I understand about the cutting back. I've had to do that a lot lately, and the catching up is nearly overwhelming. Good luck with finding an agent!