Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Pulling my Bookmarks


I thought I'd let everyone know that I am
going to be pulling my bookmarks in the next few days.

Having fallen so far behind in my shipping
because of my computer 'woes'...
I find that the bookmarks
are probably the one thing that I offer, 
that is most difficult to keep up with.

I have to get Jaime to print them for me,
one of my son's takes them to get laminated,
then I cut them, pack them and ship them.
(It isn't as bad when I have several bookmarks...
but when it's only one or two...
it becomes problematic.)

So...half the work has to be put off on one of my kids
who are all way busier than I am.


For now...I will be doing away with the bookmarks...
to try to make things a little bit easier on everyone.

2 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Oh, I'm very sad to hear about the bookmarks, but I understand. Do you think they'll be back around December? I really do hope you can get a new computer soon. And reliable internet service. And win the lottery :P

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Hi!
Jaime and I are both pulling our bookmarks at this time. We want to re-design them for the Fall Shows...our first show is in 3 weeks.
We both want to build a stock of them before putting them back in our shops. This will be a lot more convenient for our collectors as well as ourselves. Hopefully we'll be able to do this sometime toward the end of October. (maybe earlier if all goes well.)


Oh...I would soooo love a new computer..a new printer AND to win the LOttery!!!