Well, it rained some yesterday...
so I guess that delayed the cable company's scheduled plans...
and I ended up with cable and internet all day after all.
So...I figure they'll decide to do the work on
or whenever I least expect it.
So..I'm still working in the mind frame that I will
lose my service at some point...soon.
I just wished they'd stick to their schedule...heck, I planned
Anyway...I had received a couple of messages asking
when I would be listing my
Creepers Carnival pieces as prints.
I don't usually list any prints of my paintings...
until after the painting has sold.
But..I made an exception in this case...
and even included them as part of my 72 Hour Sale.
If I should still have the internet late tonight...I will be ending
the Sale then...
if I don't...then I'll take it off as soon as possible
once it has been restored.