Monday, April 19, 2010

Whimsical Gothiks


Last week I created some new little
'whimsical gothiks'

Melanthe and Mister Mistoffelees
painted on a small wood panel
and

Merula's Raven

painted on a small piece of watecolor paper.

I think they're really cute...though a bit
though a bit different than
my other 'gothik' pieces.

But then...I guess that's what I'm all about.

On another note...
I was quite disappointed with my week
in the Handmade Market.

I like the site a lot, but I always had
trouble with the site 'loading'...a lot of times it
never would load for me..
so, I'll have to wait until the site is a little
more 'user friendly' to get another stall.


2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Very nice! I think how in the second one the shape of her head is the same shape of the trees.

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Yeah...I decided to try to do the trees pretty much the same shape as the faces...just something a little 'different':)