Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Pieces - New Shop


I recently decided that it might be a good idea to have more than
one online shop..
and opened a new Rustic Goth shop on Zibbet.

Well, I didn't want to just have the same things in multiple
shops...so what I am doing is...
creating new items exclusive to each shop.

This is a 'Gothik Virtures' art bookmark
of  'Mercy'
and it is only available in my
Rustic Goth Zibbet Shop.

Also Exclusive to this Zibbet Shop
are my bookmarks,

I really LOVE these new pieces and will be doing
a whole series of
'Gothik Virtues'
prints and bookmarks.



2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Sounds like Zibbet is really working out for you and that you're having fun expanding your collection of work. Have fun.

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I am currently working on an entire 'collective' to be exclusive to my Rustic Goth Zibbet shop.
I hope to begin listing those sometime in the next couple of days.