Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shop Wide SALE


I'm having a 'shop wide SALE'...
everything in the shop
has been marked down 
10% to 50%.

I had a "dismal" March...
not sure what happened on Etsy...
but many people's shops just kind of
'disappeared'
on Google.

With that...and a number of other 'issues...
it ended up being one of my
worst months EVER!

I don't normally talk about how bad..
or good..
my shop is doing, 
but since I've had so many sales
lately...I felt the 'need' to explain.

Since this is how I make most of the money
I need to live on...another month like
March and I'm not sure I'd be able to
'hang on'.

The worst part...every week one goes without
income puts them behind, at least 2 weeks
on their bills...
because..you've lost a week of income..but not of bills..
now anything you make has to go for 2 weeks of bills...

so..if you go a month...well..
.it's put you 2 months..or more
behind.

So...if I seem to be having a lot of Sales...now
you know why.

1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

I hear you, something is definitely up with extremely low views and sales right now.

Don't know what the answer is but wishing you lots of sales.