Friday, April 9, 2010

Recent News....


I was recently featured in 
Etsy's Dark Side Street Team's
There are some 'wonderfully creepy'
pieces featured...

I did an interview with 
Tabz at Gothic Toggs on Zazzle
which will run in her blog..
though I don't actually know when at this time...
I'll post a link when it is published.

I've put some new stuff in my
Rustic Goth Zibbet Shop
that are exclusive to that shop,
I'll be adding more exclusive pieces in the coming
days and weeks.

I've got some Rustic Goth designs
ready for licensing...
but I need about a dozen designs
before I begin to submit them..
main thing is...I've begun!

3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Wow, sounds like you've been busy, way to go.

Aubrie said...

Wow, you've gotten a lot done. I see what you meant about juggling multiple projects!

cArLa said...

congratulations! love your art!