Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rustic Goth "News" of the Week -


I don't really have a lot of 'news'...
but I do have some..

I was featured on 
Blog
yesterday...
Thanks C.J.

 I've got a  Print SALE in my Shop...
it runs through March 15th.



I posted my very first advertisment with
Project Wonderful...it went
rather well.
I've got a blog post coming up this
next week, explaining a little more about this experience.



My
print made two
'Ides of March Treasuries'

by

Though they share the same name..
they are very different Treasuries with some
wonderful selections in both.


I was the EBSQ
'Blogger of the Week'
on March 2nd..
Actually...it was a little more of
an interview..
but I was very honored to be asked..
and here it is..in case you didn't
already catch that post.


 I reached 500 fans
on Facebook
this past week.
I am so 'stoked' about this!
You can check that out
here!



Finally....
I am almost ready to send my
Rustic Goth website live.
I am building the site from 'scratch'...so
it's taking me a very long time..
considering I don't really know what I
am doing...
but it is coming along and I
am wanting to publish it sometime around
March 15th.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

I love the cute owl in that first picture! I'm looking forward to seeing your website :)

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, that teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and have GOD's rule over every matter:

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.