Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CMZ Art 1000 Markets


I signed up for a new shop
at 1000 Markets
over the week-end.
What with the problems at Etsy...
with their updates that sometimes affect views...and sales...
and then Zibbet going down
because of so many Etsy sellers grabbing Zibbet
shops...

it's all been quite the 'shake-up'...

well..I decided to add 1000 Markets to
my online shops..
along with Etsy and Zibbet.

Since closing my CMZart Etsy Shop
last week...I've been kind of at a loss
about what to do with the pieces I enjoy creating...
that aren't Rustic or Goth...
so 1000 Markets seemed like a good fit

But...I decided that what I would do there..was to put
ALL of my art styles...
and I started with a few of my Rustic Goth pieces.

My shop was approved yesterday...
and today
I learned that 
'The Aviator'
was featured as one of the

I don't yet have much in this shop...
but after this exposure I will make it a priority..
and get a lot more into the shop
by the week-end.

3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

All this craziness with Etsy makes you realize it good to have your eggs in more than one basket.

Right now I have shops on Etsy, Zibbet and Artfire. I used to have one on 1000 Markets but ended up closing it because of very low traffic and no sales. I loved the look and feel of the site though and the fact that it's a juried site . . . .

Good luck with your shop there, I hope it works out for you.

Creepie Cuties said...

What is going on with Etsy? I have yet to experience any problems I guess because I haven't added anything new in the last couple of weeks. Is everything alright now?

Congrats on the feature and being accepted.

I know I have 3 shops ArtFire (nothing in there yet) Zibbit (again nothing yet) and Etsy so it is great to have a couple just in case something does go wrong and not to mention the exposure.

Memories for Life said...

Keep us updated on 1000Markets. I'd like to join another site as well.

Congrats on the feature already!!!