Monday, January 25, 2010

A Busy Week



This is my newest Acrylic Canvas Painting...
I got it listed in the shop
over the week-end.

I was really hoping to get more paintings done..
but this is the only one I got finished.
I've got several with the backgrounds...hopefully I'll get
them on this next week-end.

It was a really busy week last week.
Etsy had announced that it was going to do
a default 'relevancy' search for the
next 3 Thursdays.

In other words...new listings..relisting or renewing
won't necessarily show 'first'
unless they are properly tagged
with relevant keywords and descriptions.

Long story short...
I'd been a little 'lazy' in my listing descriptions..etc..
so I had to spend a great deal of time
on Wednesday
doing a lot of listing rework.
And..it continues.

No comments: