Thursday, February 3, 2011

Maintaining my Sanity!





I've been in the
'customer service'
profession
my entire life.

Every job I ever held required that I deal with people.
And...I've always tried very hard to do the best job I could possibly do.

To my horror, when customer service is taken 'out of my hands'
i.e....International Shipping/ Post/ Customs...etc..
I tend to Stress majorly!

Everything's okay now...the week off did wonders for my stress levels...
but I did decide to maintain fewer listings in my Shop
keeping the number of items between 150 and 175.

To do this...and still be able to list new items...
I will need to pull some of the older items from time to time.
I've already pulled some items...
Wearable Art Bracelets...
1/3rd of the Scrabble Tiles and Some Prints.

I'm right at 175...with new pieces in the works...
so  I'll be pulling more items this next week.
I've decided to put some of my 'favorites' in my other Shops...
since those shops don't get the 'love' I give to my Etsy Shop.  Course...there's
really no place quite like Etsy...but, I have a few pieces I just can't bear to
retire just yet!
 

3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Love the stress reduction kit, I think we could all use one of those!

Sounds like you've got things under control, what a great start to the year.

The Words Crafter said...

I admire your determination. And I want the stress kit!!!!!

Kim Vanlandingham said...

LOL! The "stress reduction kit" is cute! Hang in there!