Thursday, February 10, 2011

I've Changed My Mind










The great thing about running one's own business...
is that one has the option of changing their mind,
if they've had second thoughts about a decision they've made.

Like my decision to pull my bookmarks from my Etsy Shop
and make them only available in my Bonanza Shop.
I'm not sure I ever thought the Bonanza Shop would equal Etsy...
but I did think it might do better than it has.

So....with that in mind...(and I'm not giving up on Bonanza by any means)
I've put a handful of bookmarks BACK in my Etsy Shop
and added a few new ones.

But...I still plan to keep the number of bookmarks at a manageable level,
so I'll be monitoring how each bookmark 'performs' and replacing them,
as needed, with new ones.

3 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Like you I love being my own boss and being able to change my mind if I want to. It's all about a tweak here, and a nudge there. Have fun. x

The Words Crafter said...

Oh dear. If I never had the option of changing my mind, I'd be in a mess. Always :)

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Ok, love that first painting! LOVE it! And hey, it's great being the boss right!!!