Monday, February 28, 2011

Everything Has Changed...






Change happens all around us...
everyday.

But...sometimes I am 'overwhelmed' with change...
and have a hard time adapting to it.

Recently..
Etsy changed it's look..and a lot of the
things behind the scenes.

I'm constantly clicking  back to the 'Classic'
view of my Yahoo email...
the new look isn't what I'm used to...

Twitter changed it's look..
and I'm always switching that back to the old one..
but

the most difficult change for me by far..

Things have pretty much been constant
there since I signed up in

2004...
now
with all the changes to EVERYTHING
I can't figure out how in the heck to
use it.

So...when I can get my computer all 'fixed'...
I think it's going to take me a whole day...
or more...
just to get all of the art that I need to upload to my portfolio
done and in the proper galleries.

I guess I'm pretty set in my ways
as I get older.

2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

It seems as though each time I log onto etsy there's yet another change. It's very confusing and I don't ever seem to get any emails informing me it's going to happen. It's been driving me a little nuts lately.

Kim Vanlandingham said...

LOL! I hate change too! Though, I'm glad I've rolled with some changes because I've had some success by hanging in there.