Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Having a 48 Hour SALE






I don't usually offer so many original paintings in my Etsy Shop..
because my storage space for keeping them safe and sound is very limited...
at least until I can finally get my studio back in shape.

Well...it's been cold as heck here and the studio is in the basement...
so I need to wait until it warms up a bit,
so I can go down there and get it all put back together.
Not sure how Ryan handled the cold for as long as he did.

I've got all these long tables in the garage...that I am just itching
to get cleaned off and put in my studio...all that space to paint!!!
Then I have some shelving units and craft show backboards that I can set
up for storage!!!
I can hardly wait until it warms up!

In the meantime though...I need to move the paintings I've already
painted...so I can paint some more!
So I'm having a 48 Hour SALE with 
50% off the Prints and Larger Paintings...

and 25% off my small canvas sheet/ acrylic paper Paintings.

No comments: