Friday, October 23, 2009

I've Been 'Away'




So...you know...

I've been having some major

computer and connectivity issues

over the past few months.


Well...when both of these issues

hit me at the same time...

YIKES!!

I felt very isolated!!


I started having connectivity issues on the 12th...

then....my computer pretty much 'petered out' on the 15th!
So...here I am...working on Jaime's old computer
(the space bar doesn't like to work)
but...at least the computer is in working condition.
I kept getting the 'blue screen'
then having to start in 'safe mode'
....
long story short
....
I think my poor computer is ready to
'Rest in Peace'.
I need to get the rest of my pictures off of it...
put it in it's bag
and
store it in my closet.
I have so many pictures on it...
that I hate to just toss it out!
But...
on the 'plus' side..
I did manage to get my
commission painting done and a few new pieces painted.

1 comment:

Art by Darla Kay said...

This is cute! My puter at home is acting up more and more lately too. I really need to figure out a way to safely remove all my info and save it before it's too late!
Have a great weekend!
Darla