Friday, November 6, 2009

Pop Surrealism

I made this video and put it on You Tube
back in our 'eBay days'.
It features the art of myself, my son (Patrick),
my daughter (Jaime)
and my son-in-law (Mike).
The song is Radiohead's Creep...uncensored version...
so word of WARNING...the lyrics are explicit!
I've posted this video in the past...
but it's been awhile
so I thought I'd post it again!
It's been a few months since I put together a video
but...I do have a few on YouTube
featuring other artwork...
including some of my earliest 'eBay' pieces.
Several of the videos were made when
we still had our family group
"The ZOA Group"
intact.
Upon leaving eBay, we did all go our separate ways...
so I let the website go....
just a note to let you know that there is
no longer a ZOA Group...
I'm just not sure how to get the old website address
out of my videos
without re-doing the whole thing:(

No comments: