Sunday, November 15, 2009

I "Heart" Hedgehogs!



As anyone who has seen more than one or
two of my paintings has probably figured out that...
I 'heart' hedgehogs.

These little 'cuties' appear in many of my
'creeper'
paintings...
(which brings me to another matter...
I don't know why I call them
'creepers'....and I really need to think of something
a little less 'creepy' to call them..)
but...anyway...
I have seen this video before...and maybe you have too...
but I thought I'd share
for anyone who also 'hearts' hedgehogs..
and may have missed it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg hedgehogs are the best they sneak into my work sometimes too i absolutely love these little critters.

Jo said...

Oh my gosh! This little hedgehog is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!! And, to be honest, I don't know that I've actually seen a hedgehog before! And if I did, I didn't know it. And now I kind of want one!! :)