Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My New Facebook 'Fan Page'





Okay....so I've tried for weeks and weeks

to set up a Facebook Fan Page



I searched all over Facebook and couldn't figure out how to do

this.

Finally....I Googled 'how to set up a facebook fan page'

and found this.


Now...I still haven't figured out...other than by bookmarking it..

how to get 'back' into my Fan Page...

I'm sure there are folks that are real 'experts'...makes me

feel like I'm just taking 'baby steps'...


As you can see...

if you look at my

'Rustic Goth Fan Box'


I don't have ANY FANS!!


Hopefully someone will come and be a fan...

how horrifying would it be if no one did???!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you have pretty cool fan page..i liked it..please check out my Spacify Fan Page i hope you will like it too

Creepie Cuties said...

I became your first fan :D I know what you mean about that what if no one becomes fan or whatever I wanted to start one but I am like you to scared right now to even try I am still new at this hehehe. I love your art so there was no doubt I would become a fan.

Art by Darla Kay said...

I'm a fan :)

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Thanks for becoming fans. I'm going to your pages and 'fan' you too.
Kristie...I enjoyed putting together the 'fan page' ... if you decide to do one...I'll be your fan. I found it very easy to do through the link I put in this post. Since I do a couple different styles..I thought it would be easier to put up different 'pages' for each.
Darla...thanks so much for becoming my fan!
I really appreciate you all!!!

Jo said...

I had a Facebook account for a couple of years and deleted my account about three months ago. If I was still on, please know that I would be your Facebook fan, since I am such a real fan already! :)