Thursday, September 25, 2008

I put my feet up....




...well...sort of!


I've ended up...without meaning to...taking Wednesdays off.

I'm not sure why...perhaps it's midweek...maybe I'm just tired...I don't know.


It might be different

starting next week...we'll see.


I am busy, sketching out some new pieces...

and I'm very anxious to get started on them.

It'll be good for me...

not to have to put things up everyday..

and to be able to work during daylight hours.


But...I'm still a little sad about this being the last couple

of days of keeping the grandbabies...I may have

to think about having them

over...midweek...just to work on projects or something.


I'm seriously considering it.


I ran across this Treasury named for the print
I've included with this post...
'Just Chillin'
It will only be on until tomorrow...check it if you get a chance...it's got some
really cute 'Halloween' themed items.

No comments: