Monday, September 22, 2008

Change...part one!


These are my 'littlest' grandbabies...yes they are 'almost 5' and 3 now!
They've been coming over every week-day (almost)...for over a year!
This is my last week of watching them!
Their mother just got a different job...starting next week...and she'll be able
to be with them the hours that I have been keeping them.
That is GREAT for them...they all need that time together...especially with
Simon having started pre-school this year...next year it will be..real school!
Time really does fly...and this time can be recaptured!
I have said...
'I will miss the 'mess-makers'...but not the 'mess'.'
And...both myself and Jaime...will now have a lot more time
that we can spend painting, creating...and just 'staying on top of things'.
So...change has come...and my recent 'sale' is just the
beginning.

No comments: