Thursday, September 18, 2008

I need a studio 'make-over'


This photo is not actually my studio...
it just represents the basic size and layout.
My studio has a lot of open space...
I have a little sewing center in one corner
(and..sadly...I don't think I'm going to be able
to get to the dolls until sometime next year...
we'll just have to see how things go)
I'll probably leave my sewing center for now
unless I end up needing the space.
Then I have my 'paint table'..
my easel..
some shelves...
and that's about it!
The problem I have is...
I do so much of my work
downstairs...
in my living room...
until the wee hours of the morning.
The lighting is better there!
But...I end up emptying my studio
and filling up my living room...
I want to figure out exactly what I want
from my studio...
and then I'll get busy
and do a 'make-over'...

No comments: