Saturday, July 19, 2008

My weird week...

I've had a rather 'weird' week....


..it started when I didn't get the paintings finished that I had planned...oohhh, I think agreeing to try to do a 'request' for someone may have been the culprit. I haven't even been able to get the background right on that piece and that threw my other works 'off kilter'
...and dealing with a pet..as good as he's been..I'm still not used to having anything that small underfoot.

The tumble Ryan's girlfriend took down the stairs..now the broken ankle.
And, those are just a few of the weirdness that has gone on this past week....

I'm just glad the week is over...my 'week' starts on Saturday.


I'm not 'planning' anything for tomorrow...I'll just "let it happen"...then I won't be disappointed if I don't get done what I'd planned to do:)


I did finally get this listed though....


No comments: