Monday, July 14, 2008

More Rustic Goth..

I finally have my new Rustic Goth Zazzle shop "open". I only have about a dozen products listed at this time...but, at least it's up and operational.

It will probably take me several weeks to "stock the shelves"...so to speak.

I have to make some decisions in my Etsy Shop before I can put very much in the Zazzle shop...I won't offer any prints in Zazzle that can be purchased from my Etsy Shop. But, I will feature a few of my most popular prints on various merchandise (unavailable in Etsy) through my Zazzle shop. Trying to figure out what to add to Zazzle...and what not to... is part of what has taken me so long to get the Zazzle Shop put together.

Anyway...I wanted to put a couple of my Rustic Goth on Zazzle products in my post, so that you can have a peek at what is in my newest shop...here you go...



No comments: