Friday, October 19, 2007

Some Day...We'll See Each Other Again

The latest painting in my "Paradise Lost" series is a tribute to the life of someone very special to me.

Last week, she was hospitalized with several health issues...but doctors felt she should recover in a week or two.
This past Tuesday...she passed away.

I never saw her without a smile on her face...when she laughed, which was often, she laughed from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet...it was great.

I've known her all of my life...she was my mom's sister!

I will really miss her broad smile and hearty laugh! Her heart was good and pure. Her words, encouraging and loving.

Not surprisingly...at the very moment of her passing...she smiled!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This painting is currently for sale on eBay, relisted as a non featured painting.

No comments: