Monday, October 8, 2007

My first post.



This is my first post on this blog. While I am not new to blogging, this is my first 'painting' blog. I have enjoyed reading a lot of the painting blogs here and decided to go ahead and do yet another.

It will take a bit for me to get this blog completely set up...but, this is a start!

I do paint almost everyday...(I take Sundays off for family). Some of my paintings get listed on eBay, some go into galleries and others are commissions. So..I do stay busy.

This painting is entitled 'Beautiful Bald'. October is 'Breast Cancer Awareness Month'...and it was inspired by months of regular visits to chemotherapy. I was truly inspired at the bravery of those beautiful people literally 'fighting for their lives'....

The painting has been sold.

No comments: