Sunday, March 10, 2013

Need to do LOTS of Computer Work

I recently checked some links I have on
my RusticGoth.com website...
and discovered Many links were directed to items 'no longer' available.
Not good....

I linked all of the print pics on my website to Etsy listings....
problem is...
a number of the items have expired and I decided not to relist.

So....I decided the CMZ Art ArtFire Shop would become my
One Stop Art Shop.

I don't have to pay listing fees and the items do not expire unless I close up shop.
So....I am gradually moving all of the items from...
and

to one shop on ArtFire.

This alone is going to take SOME Time....then I'll need to redesign my website and update
all the links there....
needless to say...I do have some work cut out for me!!

In the meantime...I'm still working on two different commissions...so I'm managing
to keep myself quite busy...
hopefully I'll be able to keep it all going until everything is all up and operational
again!

1 comment:

Soel Ajam said...

Loving this types of blog and article. Really so helpful and amazing. Thanks a lot for share.