Saturday, September 1, 2012

Steampunk Postcards and Greeting Cards


I am considering adding 
Steampunk Art
Postcards..
Greeting Cards..
and
Jewelry
to my Etsy Shop.

The cards would be offered both as..
singles and packs.

The Steampunk Art Jewelry
would feature a small oval or round print
of one of my Steampunk girls
in an ornate setting with an assortment of
steampunk charms, works...etc.

I need your help...
would you purchase
Steampunk Art
postcards...
greeting cards...
or
pendants
if they were offered?

Please weigh in on this for me...
as I am trying to decide whether or not to
fund these projects.

I'm not looking for a 'commitment to purchase'
but rather...
just an answer to my question.

If you would be SO KIND as to help me out
by answering a couple of questions for me
...
I promise it will take less than a minute:)

HERE


Oh yeah...I'll have a little 'gift' for everyone
who completes the survey for me
and sends me an email address to
Rustic Goth.

1 comment:

Master said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.