Friday, September 14, 2012

Made to Order


Only three days left for my Steampunk Art Project on Kickstarter
and I'm only just over the halfway mark.
I'm staying 'positive' that I will reach my goal...
but I decided to make a 
'judgement call'
 "just in case I don't".

If I don't....the Postcards and Greeting Cards
will not be available in my Etsy Shop
until sometime next year.

If I don't...Steampunk Art Jewelry 
may not be available in my Etsy Shop
during the Holiday Season....
but..

I will make 'made to order' Steampunk Art Pendants
available in my
Zibbet Shop.

The reason for Zibbet and not Etsy...?

I only accept PayPal on Zibbet
and I will need the time to create each pendant
as it is ordered.

On Etsy...now that I offer Direct Checkout...it is set up
that I need to ship my items within 3 days and
this is not always possible with made to order jewelry items.
I am currently asking for 10 days from order
to shipping..though it may not take this long..
it will depend on how many orders I have.

If you don't wish to sign up for a Zibbet account...
just message me on Facebook
or email me
and let me know which design you prefer
and I will send an invoice to your email address in PayPal
with the $55.00 price Plus shipping.






1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

These are fabulous!!! I checked out your shop too. I'm sure you'll do well.