Friday, May 20, 2011

My Bookmarks are Available....



I had gotten to the point that I could no longer offer bookmarks
in my Etsy Shop.

Not having a car made it just way to difficult to get
the bookmarks to the Staples and laminate them....
I tried doing a bunch ahead of time and it never failed...
I always seemed to sell whichever bookmarks I was 'out' of.
So...to eliminate some of the stress...I just decided to 'do away' with them.

My two oldest children have recently decided to open their own Etsy Shop...
and they've started with bookmarks. 
Jaime and I both decided not to continue to
carry these in our own shops and we are happy 
 to have them available at



2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

The TNT Creationz site looks great!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your bookmarks and am sad that you will be discontinuing them; however, I am excited that your kids are making them. Their shop is great and obviously talent runs in the family.