Saturday, August 29, 2009

My birthday came and went...


The first day of our show
at the Fair was also my birthday.
While it is usually
not a 'big deal' to me...
my kids do try to make it special...

I got calls from all of my kids...
so it didn't go completely without notice.

And..as something, extra special for me..
I was one of the
"top 10 Friday"
picks
here
on my birthday!!
Thanks Rossana!

All in all...the first day didn't draw
too much of a crowd...
we still had so much setting up to do
that I am thoroughly 'beat' and quite ready for bed.
(They had already blocked off the road to the venue...
and we had to walk more than a mile...
carrying folding chairs...tables...
paintings...
and the usual 'stuff' one needs on hand
during a show.)
So...I'm not as tired from the show...as the 'trek' from
the van to the venue!

I'm not going to carry much more than myself
to 'day 2.'

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: